Pages

Tuesday, November 20

The Fast and the Furious: The Anjeva Drift



September 22nd: Rallye Total FMMSAM (September 21-22-23)


For years, local and foreigners racers compete to be the country’s fastest driver. Well, I don’t know how these things work anymore. Plus, I have no idea about the cars’ itinerary or where they stopped (and personally I don’t care much). All I know is they went past Anjeva so my brother took some pics. I added some on facebook in case some of you are interested to see.

Faliary
On one hand, I like car races because:
-They attract tourists and visitors
-They increase the income of local merchants
-Local people are fond of car races
-I have a friend who is a racing driver: Fidy Anjeva

On the other hand, here is the thing: car races can be seen as a very interesting entertainment indeed, but also a damage for the road. When the rain season comes, the dust becomes mud and it takes a long time for the villagers to get to town. Anyway, don't forget to check the facebook page for the pics.

Dust in the Wind

  

No comments: